Work for lute instruments
- Work history
- EZ unbekannt; About two bars longer arrangement of the fugue BWV 1001/2 for violin solo (compare BWV 539/2).
- relation to other works:
- is arrangement of BWV 1001
- The copy D-LEm III 11.4, Faszikel 1 is the only early source of the version for lute (both further versions depend on it). Perhaps the extant version for lute was not written by Bach but by J. C. Weyrauch.
- NBA V/10, S. 124 (Thomas Kohlhase, 1976) – Critical report (1982), S. 157
D-LEm Becker III.11.4, Faszikel 1
D-LEm Becker III.11.4, Faszikel 2
D-LEm Poel. mus. Ms. 30, Faszikel 2
- Static URL
- https://www.bach-digital.de/receive/BachDigitalWork_work_00001178 [XML] [MEI] [JSON-LD]
- Last changed
- 2020-04-09 : 11:02:46